Wednesday, June 07, 2006

There's currently a man picking through the garbage on my curb...

It's midnight. He's been there at least 15 minutes. Pawing through it like a wild animal. The garbage next door is absolutely STREWN on the sidewalk...I wonder if that's his doing, a cat's, or a little of both? I've long seen a few people coming around late at night looking through garbage, most often a woman with a stroller (how crafty)...but this is the worst I've seen in terms of STRENUOUS PICKING through it. I'm captivated by this...sitting in my window blatantly staring. I wanna go out and introduce myself, lol...get this guy's story. HOW did he wind up like this?! In fact, he IS preventing me from taking my late night stroll and relaxing sit on the porch. Destitute bastard! Honestly, though, it goes to show...I'm the luckiest guy on earth compared to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home