Friday, June 02, 2006

Here's my Friday night...

It's 10:36pm and I'm watching Suzanne Somers sell her jewelry on the Home Shopping Network...where I've auditioned, by the way. But that's another blog. I'm really enjoying the absurdity of watching this. I mean, i'm not WATCHING it...i'm online, inhaling chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, doing odds and ends. But it's ON...replacing my usual Weather or Metro Channel background filler. Sadly, Susie's legs have hit the wall HARD. She should NOT be displaying them. It's too far of a shot to tell for sure what exactly is wrong with them...but they're like bruised or something. Sun damaged? Age spots? She was soooooooooo fine back in 1981. Her face is pretty good for sixty, though. I just find it funny that, out of like 200 channels, I've chosen THIS to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home