Saturday, May 27, 2006

Duping NYSC

I can check off one goal for the big weekend...starting my latest "free trial" week at a gym. But more exciting is the fact that my manipulations yet again paid off. I specifically went on a Saturday...a HOLIDAY WEEKEND Sat...and close to 5:30 -- 90 minutes before they closed. My aim was to avoid the dreaded Stupid Fucking Tour/Sales Pitch...when all I fucking want is to work out for free for a week. Mission accomplished!! I counted on a college kid who couldn't care less at the front counter...my wish came true there, BIG time. You see, he merely waved me through...no ID, no signing forms. In other words, ZERO proof that today was my first day...and so i'll now get at least EIGHT days free. Can I POSSIBLY pray that the stupid idiots at the front desk simply wave my free pass through for WEEKS to come? Yet another freebie scam under my size 32 (or 31?) belt!!

I fell asleep on the couch last night about 3:20am...then woke about 9:15am. It was very odd. I think I briefly thought I was at my old beach house...where I often slept on the couch. Usually when I fall asleep on the couch, I don't sleep so long. I was in a daze when I woke...like, did I just sleep a solid 6 hours on the couch with the TV on? Yes, I did. I went back to sleep in my bed till noonish, lol. I loooooove my bed and pillow. And it was nice with the fresh air and summery feel. It's even better tonight...less humid. It's truly gonna feel like I'm sleeping at a shore house, the nice breeze and crickets. Ahhhh. Gorgeous out today, even better tomorrow...when I am thrilled to finally be making my maiden voyage to CONEY ISLAND!! By myself, of course. I mean, who would I go with? I'm so looking forward to it...the subway ride almost as much as the destination. By the way, I'm also starting to smell the honeysuckle across the street...the official sign of summer, not to mention one of the most glorious smells on earth. 3:20am...been an interesting day and night. Wow, it's, like, SUMMER...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home