Monday, June 05, 2006

Honeysuckle blowin in my window, crickets chirping...all I really need

Not much more to say today. Nice night out, decent day, but I have a lot of little shit to do before I wind down this day. Let me briefly (and pathetically?) say I cleaned the oven and (more pathetically) top of the door buzzer panel, which is naturally tan but was a layer of black soot, oil, and dust. Both are now spotless. Both took minutes to do...making me wonder -- again -- why I didn't do it sooner. SO many things really take SUCH little time, but you just put it off and put it off for whatever reason...from cleaning an oven to paying bills to calling someone to getting a new job. You get my point. Anyway, today's brief cleaning OFFICIALLY completes the Total Cleaning Motherfucking Smackdown i've employed gradually on this apartment since roughly early February. And, OH, what a feeling! I really can't get enough of that honeysuckle. Time to tend to my things...tryin to take control of that damn calendar, ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home