Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pssst...my piles are ALMOST gone!!

It's really redundant...so much of this. Streamlining my life, clearing clutter, new projects, new horizons, blah, blah, blah. Nothing I write can convey the ENORMOUS truth of the slow-but-steady, CRAZY methodical restructuring of my life that I have been focused on since the year began. I AM utterly fascinated and taken with myself -- I totally admit this -- and I have forever loved the idea of myself as an ongoing work of art, forever changing and morphing and growing. Don't laugh...I know you're giggling. Good Lord, it's too late for me to start psychobabbling. Listen, I just have too much going through my head now to write well-thought-out, cohesive thoughts. Bottom line...this day has been the 2nd in a row to be DULL AS SHIT...yet productive as hell at the exact same time. I am absolutely obsessed with becoming like Martha Stewart on crack in terms of both multitasking various life projects and organizing every FUCKING tiny aspect of my life. CONTROL...it's all about control. Basically, becoming...and IMPROVING on...the way I used to be before the Madness of the Past Five Years. I must stop now, lol. Because, you know, I have things to read and organize and plot, and writing this blog is JUST taking time away from that. June 8th was my aunt's birthday, by the way. She died 4 years ago. THAT was on my mind all day...from the minute I woke up, actually. Sigh. Well, good night. 2:57am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home