Friday, April 07, 2006

"PERSPECTIVE," I kept calmly repeating to myself...

...as I struggled not to explode in fury over 2 hours of my time being utterly wasted tonight due to...well, I don't even care to recount it. And tomorrow's been affected, too. Ugh, such a logistical fucking mess. I'm proud I didn't say certain things to certain people. I kept it all in check. And when I got home, I thought, "hmm, NOW is the time MOST people would reach for alcohol." Yet, I had zero interest in further wasting time by making myself loopy and tired. And I didn't smash things, either. And I just again wondered where I put all my anger...I guess in my rants both in person and in diaries and blogs? Or AM I good in dealing with stress? Frasier Crane, where are you? Well, he was in my living room...in TWO hilarious episodes of FRASIER, followed by a riotous GOLDEN GIRLS. Much cackling ensued and i'm in a much better mood now. The delicious Hungry Man fried chicken dinner also helped...as did the Turkey Hill ice cream. BTW, I cooked the TV dinner in the oven. I've had it with microwaves. Nothing tastes as good in them....and it leaves some parts cold while others are piping hot, not to mention totally melting my TV dinner brownies. Just an all-around pain in the ass. Surely, few will concur with me. Even hot water doesn't taste right the few times I've made tea. Ironically enough, I cleaned the microwave today for what appeared to be the first time since its manufacture date of July 1984. Lord knows, Dipshit would never grasp it needed a thorough cleaning. Yes, I can never resist taking potshots at his worthlessness/stupidity. Yes, I said the microwave is from the summer of PURPLE RAIN. OK, time to get back to my latest CA-based obsession...reading up on earthquake history/potential. I truly feel like I live there, I know so much detail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home