Thursday, April 20, 2006

I mulch, bag, lay seed, mow & hoe

That is what I will do for you. Let's talk pricing. That's also what I did today...at FOUR different houses, including dear old mom & dad's. My nails remain dirty after many vigorous washings...and I'm a fanatic about my nails being short and clean. The life of a laborer. I worked my ass off for hours on end...in the 80-degree sun. Wonderful. Actually, I worked till I couldn't work no more...I was laying mulch till it got dark. I do so enjoy making yards look pretty. I also enjoy having worked hard for a very reasonable dollar...and LIKING what I was doing. And I will especially enjoy my big ass Martha pillow tonight. But not before FRASIER & GOLDEN GIRLS...and a late night walk in search of a Ledger. And trying everything in the book to diminish the ungodly zit over my right eyebrow. And trying to get my nails clean again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home