Saturday, April 15, 2006

Can I just say...

...that in more than 8 years of not living under my parents' roof, I have NEVER ordered food to the house? On top of that, you can throw in 4 years of college and 2 summer beach houses. Sure, i'd share in many pizzas ordered during college, but that doesn't count. I have never myself picked up the phone in my life to order, for me...solo...Chinese, or Chicken Galore, or Indian, or ANYTHING. WHO are all these people 1) too lazy to go to the supermarket, 2) too lazy to pick up the food themselves (particularly on an 80-degree Saturday), 3) with the disposable income to be constantly ordering food to the house? It's just yet another little thing in life that completely escapes me. For that matter, who the fuck is ordering Chinese at 2:30pm on a Saturday? I'm still on my 4th cup of breakfast hot tea. Yes, I saw an Asian man with NY plates pull up out front with a delivery bag. That's what sparked this blog. Hmm, unless it was a heroin drop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home