Wednesday, April 12, 2006

One month in...

One month since my birthday. Am I on my way to San Jose? Well, not quite. Let's get past Trenton first. I'm not the type to generally be completely satisfied with my accomplishments in any given period of time...I have too many goals and plots, in addition to surely having undiagnosed ADD. Having said that, I'm pretty happy with what I've done in a month on a few levels. One of my favorite sayings, that I repeat to myself daily, is "Rome wasn't built in a day." Gotta maintain my bullet-in-flight focus...I like the sound of that one, too. I still have a couple deadline dates in mind for several things. Oh, but you, the random reader, doesn't care about my self-help mantras. Or do you? DO YOU?!?! Again I wonder who i'm writing for here...me or you. Well, I just wanted to note that 1/12th of my new year is done. Put some MORE pressure on myself. Hmm, David Letterman turned 59 today. I've always liked that we share a birth DATE. He was my age in 1980. That frightens me...'cause I remember 1980. I shouldn't dwell on that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home