Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In Like A...What Exactly?

THE FIRST OF MARCH!?! Aaaaaaaannnnd Ash Wednesday...which I completely forgot about until I saw the 11pm news. Well, to honor the start of perhaps my fave month, i'm gonna soon go out to finish the pricy cigar I began smoking like a month ago, so I can maybe put it out on my forehead, thus getting that trendy ash effect. I'll even mutter the "dust to dust" bit to myself. I actually always liked being reminded of my mortality on Ash Wednesday...I found it sobering, even calming. I'm an odd bird. And what a glorious, crisp way to ring in March weatherwise. SNOW looms, too!! SURPRISE snow...always the best. Today completed my exhausting review of TEN YEARS' worth of college magazines. Annoying, informative, necessary. Glad it's done. One more day and i'd go nuts. But it's continued to provoke correspondence with fellow alumni...a good thing. So two months down in 2006. I'm pretty fucking happy with it so far. A lot of "prepping" for bigger things. Hmm, I really do need to re-think this blog, though. Shows how easily bored I get...as i'm already, well, bored by it. The novelty's already gone after only a month. I...just...don't...know. I feel like my amusing tirades (if I DO say so myself) have morphed into rambling, psychobabble (like now)...and if so, do I really wanna share that with God knows who? Eh, I'll likely keep writing SOMETHING on here for a good time to come, but I need to keep it witty and concise. Or do I? Christ, have you seen the OTHER blogs out there? OK, I think it's time for that front porch cigar smoke. CHEERS to March!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home