Sunday, February 26, 2006

Last Sunday of February!!

Can that title be more boring? Hard, sometimes, to come up with zippy blog titles that lure you in. Pretty good day...went fast, though, it seems. I finally left the house at 5:15ish for the first time since Friday night...of course, I was instantly annoyed. Same old shit. Slow people and inconsiderate people. In short, stupid people. I'm due for an entire blog on the evil of the cell phone; I was reminded of it at ShopRite, where I had to endure the following...a woman going through the entire selection of $1.99 Edy's half-gallons on the phone. So not only was she in my way, but she was yapping the flavors out loud. IN a Latina accent. An ANNOYING one. A Maria Conchita Alonso type of one. "There's CHAWKlit, VINilla, StWAUberry, KAWfee, BUTTA pecan, KOOKY dough..." Christ, I wanted to rip the fucking phone out of her hand and force it deep into a tub of ice cream, while screaming, "there, now the asshole on the other end of the line can TASTE it, too!" Stupid cunt. A full cell-phone-in-supermarket rant will come, but in brief...SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU! God, I love cursing. It's like my heroin. I've never done a drug in my life, I don't normally drink to excess, and I don't get in fights. I just curse. And wish people driving badly to crash into poles. I don't want them to die...i'm not evil. I merely want their car mangled, their nerves shot to hell, their license suspended, and some painful abrasions. That'll teach 'em...in my dreams, at least. I also wish there was a public place in each town where one could smash bottles, destroy furniture, and shoot things. THAT would calm me down. I should market a unique spa of that type.

GRRRRRRRRRRR...I sound so ANGRY. HA! The majority of the day was actually pretty "chill" as I continued my Pile Weeding of yesterday, though it was interrupted by a trip to the parents'. There, I cut out coupons, had 3 helpings of coconut custard pie, read the paper, and enjoyed a lovely turkey dinner. I read a lengthy article on Don Knotts...it made me sad. THREE'S COMPANY is one of my all time fave shows. Amusing that I liked it so much as an 8-year-old. Did mom and dad not grasp its sexually charged humor? Of course, I was somehow allowed to watch DALLAS at that age, too.

It's funny...as I went through my sports papers, I was startled to recall that, within the last 4 years, the Nets played the Lakers in the finals, and the Devils played the Ducks. My point...ANOTHER Los Angeles reference. This morphed into me stalking via Mapquest where Byron Scott lived in his teens in Inglewood, CA. I'm telling ya, i'm gettin to know all of LA and Orange Counties VERY well from my NJ apartment. I'm now in the middle of weeding through job and address updates of college alumni via the helpful newsletters...see if I can get any leads. Productivity!! I really MUST start working out again this week...I need to milk another gym's free trial membership. Memorial Day's a mere 3 months away...gotta fill out that wife beater and leopard thong! Again, it's 3am and i'm writing a blog. I should conduct an experiment where I go to bed at midnight...but only if Letterman's in repeats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home