Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Zen, then anger...FUCK perspective!

So I fucking spent about 40 minutes writing 2 longass paragraphs -- even though not a hell of a lot happened today -- only for the fucking computer to freeze JUST AS I hit "publish." Honestly, one of THE most aggravating things in life...freezing computers. Well, now that it's 3am and I'm tired AND have to work tomorrow (!), i'll sum up super briefly...overall it was a zen day...not much happened...Dipshit went to Chicago, perhaps explaining my "chill" mood...so chill that I feel like I should be playing a Jack Johnson album while smoking pot...IF I smoked pot. I daydreamed on the porch at 1am (the only time I left the house, to bring out the trash) of calling a taxi to take me to Newark, where i'd find the next plane to LA, where i'd spend 5 days. The "noteworthy" event of the day was Heather emailing me, again imploring me to donate time in the coming year at a homeless shelter. I vow that I will. Witty joke about recalling Phil Collins' "Another Day In Paradise" ensued in the previous, frozen blog, and again now to PROVE how damn witty I am. I worked out a bit today, I cleaned my stovetop, I cleaned and streamlined yet MORE of my bedroom, which is like a museum with all my diaries, letters, photos, mementos. If I dropped dead now, people would have a field day. I closed the previous blog by saying how I needed to put the laptop back on the table, and away from my lap, for fear that my genitals would get hot and numb, and how that's NOT a good thing. The end. **A month and a half into 2006, and I continue to feel GOOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home