Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lightning getting closer...nighttime air hot as an oven...a balmy breeze...while sitting on the front porch

Ahhhhh...just a complete joy! In fact, an approaching summer thunderstorm, at night, only evidenced by lightning, on one of the most sultry nights of the year, while the warm breeze kicks up, experienced as one sits outside...well, it's one of the top joys in all of life. The air tonight is what I DREAM about on the coldest day of the year...honestly, like i'm in the Caribbean. Just clogged with humidity. Like the ocean is steps away. God, it's glorious. And let's not forget that breeze...completely refreshing. I JUST wanna bottle this feel and smell. And I always get a kick out of timing my ShopRite bike rides to the radar. Within 10 minutes of getting home, it was monsooning. But while I was out, fetching my half-price Entenmann's donuts (I've already inhaled 3 of the 12), it was glorious! Just that lightning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home