Monday, July 10, 2006

JULY 10TH is a great day...a new week, a fresh start...

I'm in a pretty damn good mood, though I don't have many specifics I care to share on here. In general, though, I'm looking at today as a(nother) fresh start. Good financial stuff happened. Like "WOW, I can't BELIEVE I pulled THAT shit outta my ass!" financial stuff. And, as is the case with negatives, so it is with positive things...they tend to have a domino effect. There was no arguing today at the parents'. There was no anger within me while there. Yes, I wanted to run several people on the way there into telephone poles, but that's standard and totally justified road rage. Nothing to be alarmed at. ACTUALLY, now that I think of it, I even went a different way, and alleviated some of my rage once it reached the danger level. Today's boiling point was some blonde soccer-mom cunt going JUST slow enough to get HER through the light, but keeping ME at it...which then allowed a parade of other cars to get in front of me. Stupid fucking whore. LOL. Yes, I stand BY my rage...hours later. But other than that, today was good. Nice long bike ride from the PATH tonight...on a gloriously balmy and breezy evening. Yup, we're in the heart of summer now and I'm trying to savor it. A full yellow moon tonight, too. AND...the landlords leave for a 9-day vacation tomorrow!! Yes, I DO feel things starting to turn around after the sheer misery of most of the past 2 weeks. I didn't write in this blog the past 2 days...I realized that at 2am last night when I brought something out to my car. I KNEW there was something missing about my weekend...my blog! Guess I needed a break from that, too. And that completes today's paragraph-free rambling session. MUST...MAINTAIN...POSITIVITY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home