Thursday, July 06, 2006

I feel drunk...yet i've only had 2 Tylenol

I took 2 Tylenol Cold caplets 1) because I had the vaguest beginnings of a headache and 2) they expired "6/30" and I fucking paid for them, dammit, so i'm gonna use them up. But I feel a tad odd...like a tad off-balance or something. So it's smart that I just climbed up the fire escape to the roof. I hadn't been up there in a while, and the sunset was a looker, so up I went with my camera. Did some light yoga moves up there, too, lol. I do so love my roof. I've been pondering the events of 5 years ago tonight. It's just...again...so strange that so much time has gone by. Crazy and scary. But I have no regrets about my decision of 5 years ago. NONE. In fact, I was re-reading some diary entries, and was vividly reminded of how miserable I was THEN. It made me cringe, in fact, to be put back in some of my 2001 moments. That's as eloquent as I can be right now. Oh, one more thing...my diary noted I was listening to Stevie Nicks' TROUBLE IN SHANGRI-LA that day. I listened to it last night...will again tonight. I also was listening to Fleetwood Mac's '03 SAY YOU WILL album...forgot some of the gems on that one. Just before I finally went to sleep, about 4:45am (ha!), I played Stevie's GOODBYE, BABY from the Mac album. Good Lord, talk about heartbreaking. Yet I somehow didn't dissolve into tears. Great song, though. Seek it out if you feel like drowning in liquor-fueled misery over any kind of loss. NOT the best thing to listen to right before bed, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home