Friday, March 17, 2006

WOWZA! THANK you, Sister Alice...comparing MOI to Shakespeare?!!

Good Lord, am I having fun and receiving much luck o' the Irish today! So I just came across a letter of recommendation for college from the very esteemed Sister Alice Boyle. I had forgotten her inspiring words about me when I was at such a tender age. Ah, but no more! They will be recorded in my blog...AND in my mind for years to come...carrying me through bad days, pushing me even harder on good ones! BLESS her heart when she wrote that "Gary believes, like Shakespeare did (!!!!, LOL), that brevity is the soul of wit. His writing is terse but concise, factual and clear. His organizational skills combined with a deep sense of responsibility have frequently enabled us to meet a deadline (for the yearbook)." As if I needed MORE reason to be full of myself. Oh, but more will come...later...when I document what my religion teacher said about me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home