Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ashley Parker Angel

Is this his real fucking name? ANY variation of those 3 names, applying to a 25-year-old male, irritates me. But i'm ACTUALLY here to...um, er, stammer, PRAISE him. Yes, compliment him. I just saw the video for this former O-Town idiot, I mean, singer's new single...and I liked it. I liked it VERY much. The song, that is. I'm not talking the visual edginess of the video. The SONG. I liked VERY much the new song from a solo Ashley Parker fucking Angel. I feel somewhat ashamed. But i'm putting it out there. If I didn't know who sang it, I'd be like WOW, AWESOME new tune...I NEED to get this single!! Kinda how I felt back in '89 when radio stations played SOLDIER OF LOVE for days, if not weeks...before announcing it was Donny Osmond. Clever ploy on their part...for once. Then everyone had to admit, yes, we DIG the new Donny Osmond song. And it proceeded to rise to #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, unifying a nation. And, yes, I still buy singles. Fuck the IPod. I have a penchant for predicting hit songs, but more on that another time. For now...Ashley Parker Angel...dipshit name, but KICKASS new tune, BRO! That shit is SICK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home