Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wanna hear a HILARIOUS joke?!

So I saw on the news they were protesting the war in Iraq in DC today...beginning outside Dick Cheney's house. Heh, luckily, no one was reported to have been SHOT at. HEH! Yeah, no one was SHOT at during during the march. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Mother of GOD, can I hear THAT one again?! Know what that was? THAT was what DIPSHIT just came into the living room to tell me...for ABSOLUTELY no reason. I mean, it's clearly not remotely funny. NO reason for him to have opened his mouth. He merely came out of his room to look out the living room window...and for some reason, couldn't resist wasting precious life moments of mine with the most ABSOLUTELY purposeless, insipid banter, instead of walking straight back to his room. I was THERE...therefore, I must be subjected to pointless nonsense. Normally, as I said earlier, I say "YEAH" to his comments, or eke out an excruciatingly forced "chuckle" to humor him. I literally barely even acknowledged what he just told me. I barely smiled. I think I said, in the lowest, most bored tone possible..."hope not." THIS is what I must contend with daily, HOURLY...when he's at home with me. A FUCKING NIGHTMARE. I repeat...A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!!!! CAN SOMEBODY, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, TRADE PLACES WITH ME?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home