Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Am I the only American who could NOT care less about GREY'S ANATOMY?

I've never seen a whole episode. It's CERTAINLY not appointment TV. In fact, I have zero interest in spending a minute of my life watching it. I've been meaning to write about my complete non-interest for a while, but i'm spurred now because I just read a little thing in the Post where the TV reviewer says GREY'S is in danger of ALLY MCBEAL cutesyness. EXACTLY!! It's just so fucking impressed with itself. About the only good thing I can say for it is that it's made The Fray even more popular. Sadly, that's a bad thing at the same time, as i'll now think of GREY'S every time I hear The Fray. But i'm just sooooooooo fucking sick of evvvvvvvvvvvery fuuuuuuucking person I run into saying some form of OH, MY GOD, I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY!! It's a motherfucking TV show, people...yet another "hospital drama"...with yet another romantic triangle accompanied by a "Jesus, this is soooooo sad!" score. I just don't get it. Perhaps what I don't get most is how so many people have the time to invest in MULTIPLE hour-long dramas. Are you saying "oh, Gary, shut the fuck up!" yet? While i'm at it, though, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES is worse than ever. And yet...these are like the nation's top 2 shows. What the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home