Monday, November 06, 2006

Sara, where are you again?

I wanna say New Zealand. I also keep thinking you're really someone I know who's just fucking with me. I hope not...it's rather delightful imagining there's some total stranger a world away reading my words. I also find it a tad curious that you reply to my plea for identification VERY soon after I wrote it...for someone who reads me only "now and again." If it's not YOU with the latest comment, WHO? DAMMIT!! The bottom line is i'm just very curious across the board...like to know who i'm dealing with. But I guess that's half the fun of the internet. And Lord knows I'VE fucked with people, both on the net AND in real life, with cryptic fun and games. So, hello, "Sara." Now i'm gonna be singing that Starship song in my head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home