Saturday, September 16, 2006

THREE'S COMPANY marathon!!!!!

There they are...my childhood SoCal icons, Jack, Janet and Chrissy, biking together alongside the Pacific in the freeze frame end credits. OH, how I yearn to re-create those scenes! And I WILL! TV Land is having a 2-day marathon of one of my all-time faves. I'm pissed the original pilot, without Joyce DeWitt or Suzanne Somers, is airing at 7am...Lord knows i'll be asleep. I've stated before how much I love this show...both for its no-lessons-learned hilarity AND for how it so vividly reminds me of being a little kid, watching the original episodes on Tuesday nights before being forced to bed...curled up in my one-piece comfy PJs on the couch. Can't someone make adult PJs like that? You know, with the feet in them? OOOOOOO, I can still conjure the feeling of zipping up my furry frontside from crotch to neck! I YEARN to wear those again...pacing the neighborhood in them at 2am, cigar in my mouth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home