Saturday, September 16, 2006

Exactly $7 bought me the following from ShopRite...

Are you ready? Yes? OK, here we go...a gallon of milk, 2 cans of Campbell's chili, 6 oz. tube of Aquafresh toothpaste, 160 count of 2-ply tissues, 8 oz. bag of Snyder's pretzel sandwiches, 14 oz. Starburst smoothie, and 64 oz. Apple & Eve Tropicals Mango Passion drink. EIGHT name-brand things for exactly SEVEN DOLLARS. Don't you love when the total is on the dollar? Oh, yes, and I got the toothpaste AND smoothie absolutely FREE. Three of the above 7 things were on sale, but the BIG secret weapon today was TRIPLE COUPON WEEK!! I've been going nuts at both ShopRite and Pathmark. I got a box of granola bars for a quarter yesterday. It's just beyond fucking fantastic. So that was the highlight of my Saturday night...hahaha!! Hey, i'm fine with that...it's the first Saturday in 5 weeks I haven't had plans, and I'm getting a little cold, too, so i'm fine spending THE LAST SATURDAY NIGHT OF SUMMER '06 resting comfortably at home. In honor of summer's pending departure, i've even put my AC on tonight...though that's mainly due to the fact it's stuffy in my room and I'm not feeling that well. I pray for a good night's sleep...whenever the fuck I get to bed. But, seriously, aren't my grocery savings just deserving of some award?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home