Friday, September 15, 2006

WILL IT FLOAT??

This most simplistic of segments on Letterman fascinates me weekly. I find myself seriously pondering if the objects will float or not, barking my decision out loud to whoever's around...which is normally no one. For the record, i'm usually right. Like tonight, a plastic container of grease...well, of COURSE it'll float! And that's how you'll usually find me spending my Friday night. HA! So, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous Commentator...which gender are you? Where are you? Age? Religion? History of arrests? YOUR blog? In the immortal words of Abba...gimme, gimme, gimme...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blog? well as it turned out, that one night of glazing at blogger.com contemplating whether or not to start one up of my own, was just pretty much where i left it - i never in the end decided to. hmm. and it's funny cause you might've exactly mentioned why, in one of your posts. if i remember right.. 'how you wish you had the stupidity and indiscretion to ramble with naked honesty about every facet of your life... like other idiot bloggers do?'. as much as i wish i *could*, i don't think i could quite start posting, with blatant disregard to moral fibre, ethical cellulose, basic aesthetics and common decency. to set free the things my mind says that my tongue keeps silent, so to speak.. but doing it online? i'd probably eventually find myself too, being as vague as you are some days..

where am i from? little ol' new zealand..

age? i'll keep this one open for you to judge on..

religion? oddly enough, i can't remember the last time anyone gave a shit to ask this of someone. thinking it has any kind of importance or relevance to 'who someone is'.. so props to you on that. i'm buddhist..

history of arrests? hehe, smug of you.. none to date - and hoping to possibly keep it that way..

and looks like that's all the answers you needed for now from miss anonymous commentary, here..

till next time :)

11:09 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home