Friday, April 28, 2006

I look and feel like I trekked through a Cambodian jungle

A tad dramatic, yes...but I'm being SARCASTIC, you know? I did yardwork today for FIVE straight hours -- the lawn mower blowing dirt in my face, hands deep in mulch and dirt, pollen from overgrown bushes falling all over me, branches from those same bushes scraping me all over as I cut them down to size. I emerged literally bloody. HA! Good workout, though. It indeed eventually wound up being a pretty good day. I'm exhausted, though. This hellish week of frantic job searching actually resulted in...a one-day gig Monday at some marketing firm. YAY!! Christ, my hands are so fucking rough from my outdoor beautifying. I need someone to come give me a full body massage. For free, of course. No happy ending necessary. That's all I feel like writing on this last Friday of April...a brilliantly sunny day, in the low 60s. Beautiful. Everything blooming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home