Thursday, December 13, 2007

More on NJ's heartwarming affection for murderers (you didn't think I was done, did you?)

Marilyn Flax, whose husband Irving was kidnapped and murdered in 1989 by death row inmate John Martini Sr., said she seethes at the thought Martini will remain alive "while my innocent, loving, adoring husband lies in a grave."
"I feel the system has spit on me, has slapped me and I am fuming," Flax said.


I couldn't agree more, Marilyn...I couldn't agree more. You're in my thoughts. The irony is, this makes ME want to kill someone. **PS, as I write this, more genius American jurors are aquitting terrorists...YAY!! Justice ALL around!! Ready your guns and knives, thugs! It's HUNTIN' season! Wanna dismember your victims? Maybe cook them? Hell, do whatever the FUCK you want! No death for YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home