Friday, January 21, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today was finally Christmas morning for Young Gary! And even though it's 4:40am, this post is meant to be THURSDAY, JANUARY 20TH'S. And on THURSDAY, JANUARY 20TH, I got -- FINALLY! -- a new laptop...and my life has now changed. Seriously. Like I can't even express in words. My YEARS-long computer NIGHTMARE is OVER! Can I possibly have more capital letters in this post? Oh, and almost equally exciting was me setting up the computer all by myself...AND getting online on someone else's wireless unsecured connection just for the hell of it. It's ALL totally new to me, but I figured it out like a champ! OK, I should really go to bed now...even though I'm enjoying the latest snowstorm at its peak, and kinda should stay awake to shovel it when it stops in like an hour. Eh. So summing up...WOW! A LAPTOP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home