Sunday, August 03, 2008

My newest goal...NEVER pay full price for a Metrocard again!

And I don't mean by buying in chunks of $10.00 so I get a free ride. What I mean is an extension of my 2-weeks-ago blog about finding a $12.50 Metrocard on the ground. Because on Friday...I found two MORE cards with balances on them. Granted, they were for $.25 and $1.10, but does NOT every cent count? More to the point, it just further got me giddy about (yet again) taking advantage of other people's stupidity and making a game of it. I decided I NEVER want to purchase a Metrocard again! I just wanna KEEP finding them on the ground! I'm not remotely kidding when I say this is very exciting to me. I almost wanna make an afternoon of it...going to the various PATH stations in NJ and scouring the ground for accidentally dropped/discarded cards...but I won't...honest. It's tempting, though. I dunno, I just HAVE to assume most of these cards ARE accidentally dropped...i'm being hopeful here. Partly because of littering. Partly because I just can't fathom someone saying "eh, I don't need this $1.10 balance...i'm made of money." No matter the reason they're laying there on the ground, I'M intent on never paying full price for NYC subways/PATH again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home