Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How sad is this? (and this is "sarcastic" sad)

I saw on the Weather Channel that the record high temperature for today's date at Newark was 80 degrees in 1993...and I TOTALLY remember that. I was away at college, where it was also crazy balmy, but I totally recall a STRING of record-setting days that November. It goes beyond a record for the date, though. It was the latest in the YEAR that Newark had ever hit 80 since records started being kept in like the 1870s. It was just insanity...like May weather as we neared Thanksgiving. So, yes, not just storms...not just weather on "special" days in my life...I also vividly recall, YEARS later, record-setting temperatures on days of absolutely NO personal significance. Can someone PLEASE pay me for this perverse ability? Ahhh, do you all remember March 13, 1990, when it hit 85 in Newark?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home